Friday, April 28, 2017

NEW Peachy Keen Stamps Release!


Hello! It's an exciting day for Peachy Keen Stamps fans!!! The new On The Pond release is live! And the extra special news is that PKS has decided to release a limited number of "physical stamps" in addition to the digi release! YAY! So if digi's scare you {I know they do some of you}, you're in luck! :) Anyhoo...I used the On The Pond Digi Bundle for my sweet ducky and greeting. I colored her with Copic markers. I used distress inks, masking, and a stencil for the background. And here's another card with the new release...


Eek! Can you stand how cute this sweet turtle is? Swoon. I again used the new On The Pond Digi Bundle for the turtle and the greeting. I colored the turtle and the scene with Copics. 

Pop over to PeachyKeenStamps to shop the new On The Pond release! 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

p.s. I can't be the only one excited to smell fresh Peachies again?! ;) Happy shopping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!