Wednesday, April 5, 2017

MCT 3D Wednesday- No Line Easel Card


Hello! It's 3D Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. I made an easel card, and it is one of my all time favorite cards! :) Making an easel card really packs a punch, and it just couldn't be easier. Click HERE for the SCS tutorial. :) Anyhoo, I made my background by no line watercoloring the cherries from the Berry Special set. I used distress markers to stamp and paint. Time consuming? Yes. Great results? YES! :) I also no line colored the focal cherries with Copics, and fussy cut them out. They actually look real in person, but the pics don't capture that. Boo. HA! I gave em a coat of glossy accents. Glossy accents makes everything better. :) 


I used the More Stitched Rectangles set and the Doily Circles set. The greeting on the front of the card is from the You Make Life Sweet set. 


The greeting inside was made with the Berry Special set and the Mom set. It's good to remember to combine sets to make custom greetings. :) 

Ok, that's it! Have a great day. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more projects. 

♥ Nikki ♥ 




8 comments:

  1. I SUPER EXTRA LOVE your 3-D card!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Emma :)
    My Creative Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote with Miss Emma, I think it is a super great card, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Nikki WOW What a Gorgeous Card!! I'm in awe of your Cherry Designed paper....WOW girl your water coloring is Spectacular....and love all the cool...clever & creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Your card is incredible. You totally did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Those cherries look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! I love easel cards...they are a great display and won't fall down when the front is heavy.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time reading this blog, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!