Thursday, September 8, 2016

MCT Thoughtful Thursday


Hello! It's Thoughtful Thursday at MyCreativeTime. Today I used the Gobble Gobble set to make 2 of the same cards, but using different cardstock. For both I masked the sweet owl image so he could wear a pilgrim hat. I colored both cards exactly the same with my Copics. I blended a super soft ground and sky with distress inks. 


Here's the kraft version. Again, I used the exact same colors, but it's such a different look. I'm kinda obsessed with coloring on kraft lately! If you haven't already tried it, go for it! 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations! 

♥ Nikki ♥




2 comments:

  1. Oh My Miss Nikki Your cards are Super Adorable. It is amazing how different they look just because of the color.....your owl is so cute and sweet and just love how you did your layers. Definitely an Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card design and coloring is beautiful. Isn't that owl adorable? Great job on both cards...they do look quite different.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!