Wednesday, August 3, 2016

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday


Hello! It's Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. My card is inspired by one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands. The song is called "Ain't got the blues" by Blackberry Smoke. I LOVE THIS BAND SOOOO MUCH. I just got tickets to see them again in November, and a friend from back home in Chicagoland is flying down to Jacksonville...and then we are taking a mini road trip down to Orlando to see them! I made this card for her, and an extra to give away in the Blackberry Smoke Fan Group. :) YAY FOR MUSIC! But I digress, HA! I used the Pretty Bold Letter Dies for the shaker window word. I used the Stitched Trio Banner Dies and the Alpha Pack for the other lyrics. I heat embossed them with sparkle embossing powder by Wow. 

I hope you'll give this song a listen below, I promise it will make you HAPPY! :) I hope YOU shine a big sparklin' shine today! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I'm going to see Chris Stapleton tomorrow! I'm going solo, and I'm so excited! :)




2 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Nikki...WOWZERS what a super Kool Kard. You really did one Funtastic creative job!! Your shaker looks amazing. You sure have some exciting plans for tomorrow and Nov. TFS. GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card. It does sparkle and shine. This card would chase the blues away and make someone smile :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!