Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy ALOHAlloween


Hello! Remember this sweet hula girl? Well, she has had a rough few days. Her parrot friend flew off, and she met with an unfortunate end. Here is what she looks like now...


Giggle, giggle, snicker! :) I made her a "walker"! I colored her with my Copics. She is was the hula girl from the Polynesian Paradise set by MyFavoriteThings. I left her pupils where they were, and just drew circles to make her new eyes. I made the greeting by combining the "aloha" from the Polynesian Paradise set by MyFavoriteThings with the Fright Night set from MyCreativeTime. Get it???  Happy ALOHAlloween? I crack me up. 

Well, I hope you're having a better day than my hula girl! HAHA 

♥ Nikki ♥


2 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!