Tuesday, September 22, 2015

sending a little happy


Hello! Here's the card I made inspired by day 1 of the Watercolor For Card Makers class at OnlineCardClasses. I made a background using the plumeria cluster from the Polynesian Paradise set by MyFavoriteThings. I stamped it over and over and white heat embossed it. Then I watercolored with distress markers. I cut a circle from vellum using the Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies by MyCreativeTime. I embossed it with a folder.  I used the Happy Trio Dies by MyFavoriteThings. And for the greeting, I white heat embossed "sending a little" from the Sending Sunshine set by Wplus9. I finished it off by adding glossy accents and sequins. 

♥ Nikki ♥

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty...I love the colors you chose. The vellum looks great with the embossing and is perfect for the sentiment yet show the pretty paper behind.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful happy background Nikki...love the colours and that sweet flower which we call a frangipani here in Australia. We have one growing in our garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! and happy!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!