Friday, July 24, 2015

Too hot! Hot Damn! Make a dragon wanna retire man!



So I was walking on my treadmill watching Uptown Funk on YouTube, and this card popped into my head. I finished up my miles, and then I made it happen. :) If you haven't heard Uptown Funk {live under a rock perhaps? ☺} you MUST watch/listen to it! It's the most positive and super fun song! And, if you're looking to get some exercise motivation, you need this on your playlist! :) Anyhoo, here is my super duper FUNKY dragon....

{click photo to enlarge} 

Is he funky, or is he FUNKY??? HAHA! I used the adorable Faceless Dragons Digis and Dragon Family Face Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps. His shades are from the Beach Babies Digi set by PeachyKeenStamps. I added the lyrics from Uptown Funk, and bam! My vision was realized. :) I colored him with my Copics. I added wink of stella to his wings, horns. and toes. I used the sakura glitter pen on his shades. I added glossy accents to the horns, shades, and toes. 

I hope you have a super FUNKY FRIDAY! And I hope this card put a big ole' smile on your face! 

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used 
Body- YG 03,05,06,07,09
Yellows- Y08,18,19
Oranges- Y38 YR 04, 16
Blues- BG32,13,15
Shades-C4,5,6
Cheeks- R20

4 comments:

  1. I am in such love with this .... so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, the dragon is darling. I have never before heard of this Uptown Funk thing. No, I don't live under a rock but I do live in a small town in AZ so I might as well be under a rock and it doesn't really look like my type of music.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how lucky you are to have fabulous ideas pop into your head while exercising even? Emma has her dreams and I don't get these fabulous ideas as much as I would like. Some day! :D Your little dragon is too hot and too cute. Love your idea and Bruno would love it too! Keep the ideas popping!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!