Monday, May 4, 2015

MCT- Made In Minutes

Hello! It's Made In Minutes Monday at MyCreativeTime. It's also my birthday today! :) So I made a birthday card that I'd love to receive. Anything with a kitty on it is aces in my book. :) I started by stamping the party hat from the Tweet Me set. Then I masked it off and stamped the kitty from the You Had Me At Meow over it. This way it puts the hat on kitty's head. Then I just had fun experimenting with my Copics. It's not "purrfect", but I like it. ;) I added some lines, dots, and squiggles with my white gel pen. The greeting is also from the You Had Me At Meow set. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies for the panel and card base. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. Copics are on sale this week at Michaels. Buy one, get one 50% off. :)

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS NIKKI~~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    Your card is so PURRRRR-fect. That's cute that you made yourself a card.....and I think the way you colored your kitty is so PURRRR-fect too....I love the lines and squiggles you put on her...she's adorable. Love the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies mixing and matching everything....definitely an adorable card. Hope you have a Super fun birthday....day!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday to you!!
    Hope you have an AWESOME birthday Nikki!!!!!!!!

    LOVE your adorable kitty birthday card!!!
    Such gorgeous coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! I hope you are having a fantastic day. I think your kitty is fantastic. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitty is adorable with his hat and I like the white pen. Does Simba like party hats? I hope your birthday was fabulous! Happy Birthday...and many more :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!