Thursday, February 5, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge


Hello! It's time for another Designer Challenge at MyCreativeTime. This time we have the above Photo/Color Combo to use as inspiration. Here is my card...


I used the Geo Borders set to stamp my background. I used Butter Bar, Orange Soda, Tide Pool, and Soft Granite Hero Arts Shadow Inks. I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles die set to create my shaker window. 


The little robot and the greeting are from the Best Bots Forever set. I colored the robot with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils. I stamped the greeting on the banner from the Vintage Labels die set. I added clear wink of stella to the robot, and also some glossy accents here and there. :) 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations, and to play along with us! 

♥ Nikki ♥




8 comments:

  1. OMG~~~~OMG~~~~WOW!!! Your card so Rocks!!! Unbelievably one super duper outstanding creative out of this world job!!! WOW......Love how you've used Miss Emma's goodies....and girl you totally outdid yourself WOWIE WOW.....Created your own pattern paper......one Beautiful Shaker and your BOT is so cute you sure put your creative artistic skills to work and came up with one beautiful artistic and fun card. YOU totally ROCK!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Nikki...Love this little shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Nikki...Love this little shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ Oh my word this is so DARN ADORABLE!! I LOVE how you did that background then with the robot and a shaker card ~ FABULOUS creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute Nikki! I love your shaker cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Nikki, those colors look so great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how colorful your shaker card is and how you staggered your stripes. Great job coloring your robot...just adorable!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!