Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thank You

Hello. Here's my card for one of today's techniques in the Clean And Simple 3 class I'm taking at OnlineCardClasses. Just some super simple masked off triangles. I used picked raspberry, peacock feathers, and crushed olive distress inks. I sprayed over my inked triangles with perfect pearls and water in a mini mister before I removed the masks to keep the lines crisp. 
See the subtle shine? The greeting is from the So Grateful For You by MyCreativeTime. A few sequins, and it's done. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

8 comments:

  1. Love how you kept the color to just the top of the card. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yummy!!! Turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ Oh this is yet another FABULOUS creation! LOVE the design of this to along with the new technique! Keep sharing so I can Steal ~ oops I mean borrow these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite colours - you have done a fantastic job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim is too funny! Another beautiful CAS creation. Love the perfect pearls mist and don't you love the clear sequins? Nice card design...great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!