Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sending Sunshine

Hiya! Here's another card using masking for Clean and Simple 3 at OnlineCardClasses. I used the Stitched 3x4 Die from MyCreativeTime to make a mask. Then I stamped the Cloudy Day Background by PeachyKeenStamps with Soft Pool Hero Arts Shadow Ink. Then while the mask was still on I sponged on some Mint Julep shadow ink. I stamped the sun from the Tropical Vacation Kitty Cat set by PeachyKeenStamps. The face on the sun is from the Kawaii Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps
The greeting is from the February 2014 set by PeachyKeenStamps. The little birdies are from the Year Four set by Lawn Fawn. The patterned papers are from the Lets Polka pad by Lawn Fawn. I drew in the line the one bird is sitting on. This was originally a true one layer card, but I fudged up the card base...so I had to salvage it. ;) AND then for fun, I made a matching envelope. :)
I ♥ how the envelope turned out. :)

I hope you're having a FABULOUS day!

♥ Nikki ♥



4 comments:

  1. Adorable...love the envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet matching envie! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ Oh this is just too CUTE!! LOVE all these new little techniques you are learning!! BEAUTIFUL job!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!