Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Stripes

Hello! Happy Monday to ya! For my card today I started by white heat embossing the fabulous Candy Stripe background from PeachyKeenStamps. It's called Candy Stripe, but as you can see it's totally not just for Christmas. :) I colored it in with the newest rainbow of distress markers, and then I sprayed it half to death with a mixture of perfect pearls and water in a mini mister. That sentiment is from the Reverse Sentiments set from PeachyKeenStamps. It's super cool because it stamps the background and the text will show through in whatever color paper you stamp on. Lots of possibilities! OH, and I put that sentiment on a Wobble so it wiggles. :)

I hope you're having a fantastic day! See ya tomorrow. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Wow...you've been on a serious mojo roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun to make our own papers. I love this! Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT looking birthday card Nikki, LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful amd very colorful. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ LOL about the spraying part! OMG! Its simply STUNNING and GORGEOUS as always! See showing how to use a background stamp or anything for that matter in other ways ~ so CLEVER!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!