Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I have not fallen off the face of the earth...

Hello bloggy friends! Just popping in real quickly to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth {though it may seem that way}. My Sailor and I have gotten stationed in a new place, so we are super busy moving/unpacking. I still haven't gotten all my crafty stuff unpacked. Unfortunately, we moved to a smaller home and I lost my craft room. Sigh. So I have to do some serious purging and organizing. Sooooooooooo I will be back to blogging as soon as we get settled. :)

See ya soon! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

2 comments:

  1. Nikki ~ did you move? I hope things settle down soon for you all and good luck on the purging part! We miss seeing your creations but take your time getting your new home in order! Have FUN tonight!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!