Saturday, October 19, 2013

Harvest Greetings

Hello! I have a simple card I made with the fabulous October 2013 set from PeachyKeenStamps. I stamped and water colored the apple basket with distress markers. PSST distress markers are on sale super cheap at Blitsy right not! If you sign up through my LINK you'll help me earn money toward future purchases...and then you can do the same. I ordered the new seasonal distress markers today. Yay! 
Isn't that greeting great?! It's also from the October 2013 set by PeachyKeenStamps. LOVE this set. 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. PLEASE help me out by entering my giveaway HERE. :)


2 comments:

  1. Cutie cute!!! Love that bushel basket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ what a BEAUTIFUL card!! Especially for a girl who loves plaid ~ me!!! Perfect coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!