Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Hustle Day One

Hello! Today is day one of our Halloween Hustle week at MyCreativeTime. I had some fun water coloring up the Lisa Jean Halloween witch and cauldron from PeachyKeenStamps with distress markers. It's not perfect, but I think it turned out pretty good. :)
The greeting from Fright Night set by MyCreativeTime is just perfect for this witch! :) I added some glitter with a sakura glitter pen to the nails and witches brew...and finished it off with glossy accents. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see LOTS more Halloween projects!

Welcome to our 5 days of "Halloween Hustle"! Yep, we will have 5 days worth of last minute ideas to trick your treats!  You will ALSO see 3-D projects, home decor & even cards!  I hope you are ALL ready for some HALLOWEEN HUSTLE "FUN"! There will be giveaways all week! Check Emma's blog to see what it will be!  Also, if you missed out on our sale last week! Well....for this weekend ONLY, starting this Friday 10/25/2013 @ 12:01am PST  thru Sunday 10/27/2013 @ 11:59pm PST you can use the code OCT2013 to get 20% off your entire order in my store HERE!  Remember I told you about making a "Teeny Tag Holiday" stamp set? WELL....wait no longer, it will be available this Friday, 10/25/2013  in my store HERE!

p.s. Here's a reminder to enter my giveaway HERE. PLEASE enter! :)





26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!! Your card is amazing. You did a fang-tastic job with your water coloring. You are so talented girl....just so talented. You rock out whatever you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super adorable! I just LOVE that image and the sentiment works perfectly!!!
    Another awesome project!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Someone will love getting this crafty little witchy card :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!!! I think you did a great job on it Nikki :)
    Vicky
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Birthday card. I have 2 nephews, a niece and a sister who have birthdays in Oct. Never thought about giving a Halloween card for a birthday card. Great idea.
    romalynn36@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you card is adorable! Wonderful images, fabulous colouring, awesome showcase of MCT products! Once again, you've work magic!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm going to scraplift
    this for my niece's b-day
    in early Nov. Thanks!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Perfect sentiment from MCT to go along with your card:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great Halloween birthday card, coloring scares me but, I guess you just have to jump in and try it you did a great job. Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Halloween birthday card.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wicked ADORABLE! LOVE the face..way to cute! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card made me smile. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker (aol)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun birthday card. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie witch!
    Kristi kidshomelove at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute! The face on that witch is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! Love the touch of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute. That witch! Perfect... to me! charligirl88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lisa Jean Halloween is Peachy Cute! I love her green complexion. Nice coloring job! The sentiment goes perfectly for this card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Like the witchy face.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your sentiment is perefect for your mischievious witch.
    nslee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Momof4inArlingtonTuesday, October 22, 2013

    How adorable is this witch?! I love the little glittery touches and the sentiment stamp.
    rjtlkmorris1atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your projects.Halloween is my favorite holiday.
    YoungDolphin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nikki ~ this witch always makes me smile!!!! Love the sentiment you used too CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!