Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thrifty Thursday-Shaker

Hiya! It's Thrifty Thursday at MyCreativeTime. Today we use our scraps. I used the scrap Vintage Label Die Cut that I had stamped with the Build A Chevy Background that I used on THIS card. I used a circle die to cut out the center to make a shaker. I stamped the greeting with the new Girls Night Out set with charcoal hero arts shadow ink. 
I filled the window with sequins. For my card base, I used a dot embossing folder {I think an old quik kutz}. And above the dots I embossed 2 lines with my Martha Stewart Score Board. 
Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations! 

♥ Nikki ♥



5 comments:

  1. Your card is really sweet. I love your embossing ideas and girl you are the Queen of shaker cards. Your cards are always fun and guaranteed to make someone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ What a COOL card! Of course the MCT products look AMAZING but you and those sequins I LOVE too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your cards, especially when they include those beautiful sequins! They are the prettiest I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great job on your beautiful shaker card. Great use of the Chevy label and now you have a Chevy circle left to use also :D Wonderful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!