Saturday, July 28, 2012

Seasons greetings :) PBD fun!

Hello! I made this to play along with the challenges for PinkByDesign's 2 year anniversary. This challenge is to emboss. I used the super pretty Boughs Of Holly set from PinkByDesign. I colored with my distress markers...which you can still get super cheap by signing up HERE {it's free} FAB deals 3 times a week! Seriously, it's awesome. The sentiment is also from the Boughs Of  Holly set. 
I am looking forward to more challenges and the Ustream tonight! Head HERE to join in the fun!

♥ Nikki ♥



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Nikki! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate over at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nikki!! Your coloring is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!