Saturday, May 26, 2012

Burger Card and PeachyKeen SALE

Hello! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend! I walked outside to get the mail a bit ago, and could smell all of our base housing grilling out. YUM! So, I just had to whip up a burger card. ;) I used the cute burger from the Hot Diggity Dog set from PeachyKeenStamps. I paper pieced it. SHOCKER! I actually used papers from a Christmas Echo Park line of paper. 
I stamped the background with the Picnic Tablecloth stamp. I LOVE that stamp! 

***Enabling Alert***

Have you gotten your shop on over at PeachyKeenStamps??? There is 29% off of almost everything in the store...AND a free stamp with purchase!!! Go pick out some peachies! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I love that you used xmas paper for it!! Got my Peachy goodness on last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all your work! Do you have a gallery by any chance? I've looked and looked and can't find one:(
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute...I love your cards...paper piecing is fab. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Love your paper pieced burger! Those papers are perfect for it :) I would have never guessed that was a background stamp. Great job!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMO and super cute paper piecing on the burger. And I just LOVE the background stamp. WOOT!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ Oh how YUMMY is this card! I just LOVE that background stamp! UGH! Oh and that paper piecing is just AMAZING! I just ADORE this card and now I feel like i need these stamps too! Dang!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!