Friday, April 27, 2012

PeachyKeen Challenge 15

Hello! Welcome to another PeachyKeen Challenge! Our challenge this time is to use your PeachyKeenStamps and create a background. For my card I used the Mini Happy Turtle to stamp my background. I didn't color them in because I wanted my big Happy Turtle to stand out as my focal image. 
I paper pieced Happy Turtle and added some black enamel accents to his shell. See the shine? Now, scoot on over to the Challenge Blog to see the other creations and to play along with us!

We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

♥ Nikki ♥


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgious and adorable!!!

    Love the different use of paper!

    TFS!
    Jannie
    Www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW awesome!!!!! I love that background in black and white and then the big turtle paper pieced. AWESOME JOB!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK!!!! Adorbs and a half!!! This is sooooo soooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki your turtle is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that turtle shell shine! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The turtles are tooo cute as the background, I mean really who doesnt love turtles? the big one is too cute and yes the black enamel makes it pop !!! awesome job!

    Michelle
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW!!! Love this card!! Great background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki ~ how CUTE is your turtle! Yep I just LOVE this turtle, the background and again the "Paper Piecing Princess"! Just ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute. Love your take on doing the background for this. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG.....I can hardly believe that! I just received this stamp and the other turtle stamp both on page 17 of the shop and I was considering making a card using them. My background was going to have one of them all over and the other as my main focal point. On the PK site I can't see your card, I came here tonight, as I just got a chance to couldn't believe my eyes. I must say you did a fabulous job Nikki, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cute card!! I LOVE your background!! So adorable!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!