Thursday, April 5, 2012

hope your birthday is...AND Peachy fun tonight!!!

Hello! Here is a super simple card I made using some new PeachyKeenStamps. The pretty butterfly is from the Everyday Pop Up Cards cricut cartridge. I cut it out in white and inked it with distress inks. Then I misted it with perfect pearls and water in a mini mister. I only stuck down the middle so the wings could kind of hover off the card. 
This card has my new FAVORITE stamp on it. :)

Please join us tonight at 6pm Central {7 EST} at the PeachyKeenStamps Ning site for our release party! There will be lots of fun and PRIZES :) 

♥ Nikki ♥

4 comments:

  1. WOW, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Amazing job!!!!! That background stamp is the BEST!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Nikki!!! I can't wait for the fun to begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card...Simple but very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It helps in to monitor their conversational skills, knowledge and
    abilities. The availability of remote access on your computer
    helps you to save on valuable time. it causes problems with windows and results in your
    computer running slow, crashing and reporting a constant stream of errors.


    Here is my site: computer maintenance -
    -

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!