Friday, April 20, 2012

Hang in there

Hello and happy Friday!!! For my card today I stamped the Sweet Lace background from MarketStreetStamps in pink pastel colorbox fluid chalk ink. My monkey is from the Life's a Party cricut cartridge. Isn't she adorbs?! Her sweet little face is from the Critter Faces Medium set from PeachyKeenStamps
I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Jungle Fever set from PinkByDesign. Speaking of PinkByDesign...They now have a clearance section with TONS of  ADORABLE stamps starting at only  6.99!!! WOWSERS!! Amazing deals to be had! :) OH and they are having a Ustream tonight at 9CST and will be showing their new releases...yeah! I ♥ Ustream fun! :) 

I hope you have a craftastical weekend!

♥ Nikki ♥


9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is cute as can be! The white ink gives it a softer touch than the typical black....I really like that! And are those diamond stud earrings she's flashing? Fancy schmancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the pinks & browns. I'm scrap lifting this in blue and brown for a friends new baby boy! Thanks for always inspiring!
    Gina
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She IS adorable Nikki!! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Nikki,Your card is sooo ADORABLE!Have a great weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute!!! LOVE the little bow in her hair!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!Cute!...Love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card

    Rosiemini@gmail.com
    Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is too cute & I love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card and I just love the colors you used.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!