Friday, January 13, 2012

PeachyKeen Linky Party

Hello! Welcome to the PeachyKeenStamps Linky Party!!! We want to see what YOU have been making with your new PeachyKeen stamps!!! So head over to the Peachy Blog to see some more inspiration and to link up to YOUR Peachy projects!  SUPER FUN! Ok, back to my card...I used this sweet angel from the new January 2012 set from the Peachy Keen Stamp Club. I colored her with prismacolor colored pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. 
I added my FAVORITE ice crystal glitter paint to her wings. The sentiment is white heat embossed and is also from the January 2012 set. OH and the papers are from the fabulous Peachy Picks kit

Ok...scoot over to the PeachyKeen Blog to link up YOUR peachy projects!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

11 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki she is GORGEOUS!!! The colors are so soft and sweet just like an angel should be. And I can't wait to use some of that ice crystal glitter paint, my order just came in yesterday - WOOT! You enabler you! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angel is as sweet as can be Nikki...now, tell me... have you got a secret die, 'coz I've never seen cutting out SO precise!! I am in AWE of your cutting skills!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love that ice crystal glitter paint - it's going on my wish list. I agree with Viv - your cutting is PERFECT. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super super cute! I love these papers paired with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card!! I love the color combo and papers along with your super cute angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so stinkin cute! Love the papers! I'm still so excited to be on pk with you!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute, like always!! I can't believe I'm in the team with you, I feel like I know someone famous, LOL. TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nikki, your card is so super sweet!!! I love the ice crystal glitter paint on your cherubs wings..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soft and pretty colors, and beautiful coloring, Nikki! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh - I don't think she could be any sweeter Nikki!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...such a super sweet little angel! I love these new stamps. I hopefully we be using mine within the next few days. Too bad I have other stuff I HAVE to do first! haha

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!