Friday, March 4, 2011

Forget Prince Charming...I have a SAILOR

Hiya! It's my Pink Cricut design team day!!! My gift bag is from Plantin Schoolbook and the frog is from the Sweethearts cartridge. And I HAD to give him a Sailor hat from Paper Doll Dress Up. I used the leftover paper from my bag to make my own "filler". I ran it through my paper crimper and then cut thin strips with my trimmer. I love how my "filler" totally matches my project. ;)
I "masked" part of the cute sentiment from PinkByDesign so I could make it say sailor instead of soldier. I have to say that MY SAILOR just LOVED this project!!! ;) Pop over to Pink Cricut to see what the other AWESOME designers made!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

17 comments:

  1. That is so so so cute! I want those stamps since I too have a sailor at home! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Nikki, now I'm interested to see the rest of this stamp set to see if it is military related and Marine is on there. Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nikki! This is perfect! The sailor hat is ADORABLE on the frog! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is your bag! I absolutely Love your sailor frog and the embossed stars:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute as always! I love this little frog :) Infact it reminds me of all the frogs we have singing at night at our house in our back yard, Ive never heard this before but its sooo loud its almorst funny, they sing together then they all stop at the same time. I live in So Cal and this is a first, Ive even found them swimming in our pool. YUCK! LOL!
    Love your little treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! These are soooo sweet!! Awesome saying!! So TOADally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove it! Great job! I love the froggy and the saying is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toad-ally cute Nikki!! Love the little sailor hat! :)
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! My sister is married to a sailor, she would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! A froggy sailor....too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just wayyy to cute Nikki! Love the frog and adding that sailor hat just took him to a whole new level of adorableness (<---not sure if that's a word hee hee but if not it is now hahaha)You amaze me my friend with your awesomeness!!!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!