Saturday, October 16, 2010

autumn wishes

Hi peeps! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a bit! BOO to me! Hehe. For this card I used Simply Charmed to cut out this super cute scarecrow chick! Her adorable face is from the Monster Mash Face Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps.com.
The "autumn wishes" sentiment is from the Bountiful Blessings set from PinkByDesign. Super cute sayings in ALL of her sets! ☺ I hope you're having a great weekend! See you tomorrow with my post for the Scrapping Cottage DT!

♥ Nikki ♥

11 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest little scarecrow I've ever seen! Great card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect Autumn Wishes card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love those scarecrows on that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki,
    What a Wonderful way to WELCOME in Fall!
    Love the card!
    glendalea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Nikki, this card is so cute and SO your style. What would you say is your favorite of the new cartridges out in the last few months?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!!! I think I am going to DIE if I don't get that cart...ASAP! Hugs, Kimmy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just adorable. Love the colors and sweet face. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute...love the pattern paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve this!! Can say SCRAPLIFT??
    GREAT JOB... LOVE the papers you used!! :) Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!