Thursday, September 16, 2010

Best Witches...and a HUGE thank you ☺

Hello! I used my newly acquired 3 Birds on Parade cartridge for today's card. It is a stinkin' cute cartridge! The witchy bird is from 3 Birds and the cauldron is from Mini Monsters. I have to say I'm sorry if you're getting sick and tired of my bows and buttons! I just can't stop myself! hehehehe
The adorable sentiment "Best Witches" is from the A Haunting We Will Go set from PinkByDesign. I just LOVE all of her stamp sets! CUTE!!! So that's my card for today.............................

I wanted to take a moment to send a HUGE THANK YOU out to the super sweet Kimmy from Scrappin' With Kimmy for sending me this card...
Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT!!! I hope she doesn't mind me posting a picture of it because I just HAD to share it with you!!!

My hubby brought the mail in yesterday and said oooh you got a card. hehe. I opened it and totally teared up! She wrote a LOVELY greeting inside as well!!!

So, again, a HUGE THANK YOU to you Kimmy!!!

Have a wonderful day peeps! Oh, and happy Hello Thursday!

♥ Nikki ♥

16 comments:

  1. Oh that's to cute! And what a nice card Kimmy sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! I love the purple and green together. (I am not tired of your bows and buttons - they are perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love that plaid paper. :)
    Wow, that card you received is absolutely beautiful! Awesome job both of you!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Love the little birdie :) How wonderful to receive a beautiful card in the mail. I love it! I want to make that one and hang it up in my craft room...I wonder which cart she used? To cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just stinkn cute! Your bow couldnt be anymore perfect. Im jealous. And the card your friend sent you needs to be framed! Its beautiful.

    Have a great day,
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! I would like to get this cartridge but I don't think my pocketbook will allow me. The card you received is beautiful.

    ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO happy you liked it, Nikki!! Of course I don't mind you posting it...lol. THANK YOU BACK! For those who want to know what cart I used, it was "Lovely Floral".

    Mucho Scrappy Love,
    Kimmy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the ribbon!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is PERFECT like ALWAYS my Friend!!! Kimmy's card is BEAUTIFUL!! GREAT job Miss Kimmy!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet it's nice for you to get a card every once in awhile! Loving your new cards. Sometimes I wonder where you come up with the ideas! I really like the Tombe it may concern one! LOL! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute cards!! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! I have to get that cart, its on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I'm loving your ribbon and buttons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your style! You use such great colours and how cute is that little bird!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both of those cards-- I think I need a sign in my "dining room" that says paper diva ;)

    Also...I might have to get that bird cartridge-- :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!