Monday, August 16, 2010

EXCITING Cricut news!!!

Hey friends! I just had to quickly share this with you!!! I just updated my Gypsy {Cher} and they have added the two Creative Memories cartridges AND 4 more brand spanking new cartridges too!!!! Still waiting on Celebrate with Flourish to be added! I just can't seem to create anymore without Cher!!!! ☺

Here are the names of the four new cartridges......
Boys Will Be Boys
Christmas Cards
Christmas Village
Thanksgiving

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. Scroll down and enter the giveaway! ☺

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad they put out more cartridges for Boys. Our boy pages are about to get more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo!! Thanks! Going to update now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for pointing out the new cartridges -- I just updated my G but didn't look any further. Yipee for another boy cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I can't wait to see the Boys will be boys cart! I have only boys in my life, well except for my boy's wonderful girl friends! But I do a lot more boys things than girls things.
    Waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed these when I updated the other day, too! Must be what will be announced Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!