Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm just popping to tell you...

Hey all! I am making good on my promise/vow to post something from every one of my cricut cartridges! I used Carousel for the popcorn container and Slumber Party to make the actual popcorn.  Carousel is meant to be just like a silhouette, but I wanted to make it cheerier. ☺ I think it turned out cute!
And I gasped when I found this cute little sentiment stamp in my stash! {it pays to dig around sometimes} ☺ So, I hope you like my card for today. ☺

Corny-Hugs!
♥ Nikki ♥

♫ I ♥ the song I found for this card! ♫

13 comments:

  1. Terrific job!! Two carts I don't own and may well be worth it just for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Song made me crack up!!

    Jamie

    www.peacelovescrappyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute..the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I need to get both of these cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card sooo much! Absolutely AWESOME!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is super cute. Yet again.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is an awesome card. Well done, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and perfect song!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute!! Makes me wanna pop some popcorn! LOL :) Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absolutely LOVE this card! Makes me want to go out and buy both cartridges just to make this card! lol. and the sentiment is absolutely perfect! just a great card all around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! Way to combine those cartridges to come up with such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! Too adorable. Love your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to tell you that you are amazing!! You have become one of my favorite designers along with Emma!! You 2 amaze me with all of your creativity and talent!! I look forward to coming to your blogs to see what you 2 have come up with!! You 2 always do something different and it comes out fabulous!!
    TFS!!

    M. Michelle
    http://superscrapinmomof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!